So, you like to review books?
Well, you're in the right place!
Applications to be on Jennifer M. Eaton's review team are now open!
To be on the review team,
You must have reviewed at least one Jennifer M. Eaton title.
Still eligible?* Awesomesauce!
Note: These books will be advance reader copies (sometimes unedited). You are not obligated to review any book. If you decide not to review a book, no harm no foul, just let me know. If we don't hear from you, though, we'll open your spot on the team to the waiting list.
If accepted, you will agree to:
1. Read or decline the ebook
You'll have anywhere from two weeks to a month to read. I'll try to give you enough time. (Goal would be a month if ARCs are ready)
2. If you decide to review, write a short (or long) review.
Give me the good, the bad, and the ugly.
3. Be ready to post the review on release day at the online retailers below
. (I'll shoot you an email reminder)
4. Places to review:
- We desperately need reviews on Amazon.com (People don't review there much for some reason)
- Barnes and Noble
- Anywhere else is just chocolate-fudgy icing on the cake. Nah, make that hot fudge smothering a warm brownie brownie. Yeah, that sounds good!
5. Take a screenshot of your review (or grab a link)
and send it back to secure your place on the review team for next time. If you don't review or decline, your place will be given to the next person waiting in line. (Sorry, but this is a limited group, and I want to make sure everyone is active and interested)
Still sound good?
Yahoo! Fill in your info below to be placed in line.
In case you are wondering, answering "No" to any of the last 4 questions will not automatically disqualify you.
*Reviews can be good or bad. A less-than-stellar review will not count against you.
(Unless you hate aliens, because, I mean, COME ON!!!!!!)
* indicates required